Saturday, October 8, 2011

Bouncing Bears

I signed Simon and I up for Bouncing Bears this fall and we had our first class this past Wednesday.  It was so much fun!  I did it with Caleb and Simon this past spring.  There are new mom's and kids that we have never met, so I am excited about us both making some new friends!

There are inflatable slides!  I even went down a couple of times...

The class is an hour of playing on fun inflatables, with balls and climbing squishy ramps and blocks.  

Bouncing in the bouncy house.

Shaking my sillie's out!

Bubbles!  There is about 15 minutes at the end where we sing songs, dance, pop bubbles and have parachute time.  

Simon loves the bubbles.

Going for a ride on the parachute!

This picture quality is not great, but you can see on his little face how happy he is!  This is why I stay home with my kids, and looking at pictures like this will remind me of that when the day is not going so great!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep your mustaches neat and trimmed and your comments tasteful and respectful!