Thursday, November 10, 2011

Walking the Huckleberry with Grammy

There is a trail in Blacksburg called the Huckleberry Trail and I had never made it over there to walk it until my Mom came for a visit.  We put on our jackets and grabbed Simon's tricycle for a little ride, knowing we wouldn't make it too far.  In fact we ended up carrying his tricycle part of the way back!  It was a nice walk though and I can't wait to go back and try to do the whole thing.  I think it's 6 miles!  We went a grand total of 1 mile.

He posed a little for me here.

 Then Grammy got in the shot.  So cute!

I'm not sure what they were laughing about here but it must have been funny!

 Always with the tongue sticking out.

The trees we were walking under were lovely.  Unfortunately after our walk we smelled dog poop and sure enough Simon had some on his shoe!  What made it worse is that Grammy got some on her jacket when she was swinging him around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep your mustaches neat and trimmed and your comments tasteful and respectful!