Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wood Working

In mid October I grabbed a wooden pallet off our neighbors trash pile.  I thought it had great potential for some shelves or something.  So we started to dismantle it and the boys spent a good part of the afternoon "working" on it themselves.  There were many times that I cringed in fear as I imagined them accidentally hitting a themselves or each other with the tools.  But, they did great and it was a good way for them to spend some energy.  I haven't finished my pallet shelf yet and it kind of got messed up and so it will not be the way I imagined it to be, but I will share the finished product later.  In the meantime, I still have my eye open for another pallet so that I can try again.

Who knew a crowbar, a hammer and a wooden pallet would supply so much entertainment for two little boys!

Working together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep your mustaches neat and trimmed and your comments tasteful and respectful!